SCN News™ will cover corporate and financial markets with a focus on the dynamic small cap community.
Experienced financial journalists will anchor the programming and will deliver daily news shows that are relevant and compelling to small cap market participants
SCN News Team
- Alan Valdes, A 36 Year Member of the NYSE, Director of Trading Floor Operations, DME. Chairman at Wall Street Capital Partners, Veteran of Goldman Sachs and Partner in the largest EB5 project in USA. Former Board Director, Vision Finance, Largest Fund in Asia. Advisory Board: United Nations, MoMA Regular expert commentator on CNBC and all major networks, viewed by 350 million people per week around the globe. Mr. Valdes attended Seton Hall, and graduated from NYU. He attended Harvard Business School.
- Jane King, former anchor of the "Bloomberg Business Report" and "Bloomberg Market Update” will anchor the programming from New York.
- Remy Blaire, journalist and San Francisco correspondent, France 24 Correspondent, will report from Silicon Valley.
- Graham Brown, Europe news correspondent.
- Patricia Wu, Asia TV Correspondent - Patricia Wu is an Emmy-Award winning journalist who has interviewed newsmakers and dignitaries.
- Mike Elliott, anchor for CEOLive and co-anchor for WideWorldofStocks.com will report from the east coast.