PixarBio Corporation | $PXRB
“If we go to doctors right now and say ‘don’t overprescribe’ without providing some mechanisms for people in these communities to deal with the pain that they have or the issues that they have, then we’re not going to solve the problem”. – President Obama
“Although thick with opiate pipelines, biotech and pharma industry pipelines for non-opiate, non-addictive pain treatment are thin to non-existent” – Frank Reynolds, Founder and CEO PixarBio Corp
In 2016, NeuroRelease is the only non-opiate product in process at the US FDA that can treat post-op pain treatment LONGER THAN 5 DAYS and we last 14 days defeating Rebound Pain.
PixarBio will lead the Non-Opiate Revolution around Non-Addictive Pain treatments.
NeuroRelease FDA approval is expected in 2018, mitigates sensory (pain) signaling without effecting locomotion (moving) signals and we have the potential to replace morphine in the clinic.
- To defeat Rebound Pain over 40 surgical procedures require 14 days of post-op pain treatment
- 100% of surgeons prefer non addictive pain treatments over morphine
- Over 90% of patients prefer non-addictive post op pain treatment over morphine
NeuroRelease is expected to receive FDA approval for post-op pain in 2018, and with our growing team of industry experts NeuroRelease will create a new clinical franchise in medicine around NeuroRelease’s pain product pipeline.
More importantly, we’ll change the way medicine is delivered throughout the world.
Lead pain treatments will last up to 14 days, 7 days, 90 days, for the clinic and 4-8 hours for dentistry.
2017- Clinical Studies
As a 505b2 product going through the FDA, each study will have two phase studies (not three) to receive FDA Approval by the end of 2018
Each study will have two phases for FDA Approval.
- Small Nerve- Shoulder Surgery Pain Study with a total of 500 patients
- Large Nerve- Knee Replacement Pain Study with a total of 500 patients
These two studies will permit the NeuroRelease to be Marketed as a nerve block anywhere in the body
PixarBio Answers Society Mandate for Non addictive Pain Treatment
Over 40 different surgical procedures, where 50% of more of surgical physicians need a 14 day post op treatment
- NeuroRelease Meets Societies Unmet Medical Need to replace Opiates
- Clinic based addiction is whipped out for NeuroRelease patients.
- NeuroRelease patients go home quickly reducing hospital stay
- Patients begin physical therapy and rehabilitation quickly.
As NeuroRelease has evolved we have already extended NeuroRelease to spinal cord injury, Epilepsy, and Parkinson’s disease and the platform demonstrates great promise.